Friday, August 14, 2009

Day# 169 - ER Staff

Posted below is a group picture of everyone in the ER here in Mosul. Our section is made up of 11 males and 5 females. 1 ER doc, 1 Family Medicine doc, 6 nurses, and 8 medics. Even though we all come from different hospitals in various locations throught out the U.S., we have become one big happy family, and thankfully we all get along really well. We are also known around the base for our amazing Cornhole playing skills, hence the two Cornhole boards in the front of the picture. For those of you not familar with the great American past-time known as Cornhole stay tuned in. I'll save the Cornhole stories for another post.

2 comments:

Brian said...

glad to hear from you. hope these last few weeks speed by for you. i have to sneak this in -huh...cornhole.
go mark sanchez.

Mom said...

Hi Pete! You guys do look like one big happy family! I'm sure you will always look back on these times and remember all the friends you made. And hopefully stay in touch! I must admit to knowing nothing about cornhole, but I'm interested since I do like Gumby and I see a picture of him on the board! Take care sweetie! Love Mom