Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day #72 - Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the Moms out there today. We love you and appreciate all that you do for us. Everyone keep Christen in your thoughts and prayers today, she is braving her second Mother's Day in a row by herself (last May I was in Ft. Sill Oklahoma). I am hoping she will take some time to relax today and maybe order in some dinner to enjoy once the kids have gone to bed. I wish I could be there for her, and I definitely am going to owe her big time over the next few years. So make the best of it sweetie ... maybe next year we can celebrate Mother's Day somewhere sandy and tropical ... just the two of us!

Oh, and I wanted to share this link cause I thought it was hilarious. This was sent to Christen by her friend Heather. Check it out ... http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=KihbjNWG5TFCuBE2hH0b8TExMDMxMDc0&referred_by=15545083-_3UQZ5x&p=naccra.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks pal, you're the greatest! Don't forget you missed my 1st Mother's Day, too, training at Camp Bullis...don't worry, though, Miami is sure to make up for it! Besides, you always tell me you appreciate all that I do, and that, is the best gift of all!! On the other hand, I would never deny plans for a sandy & tropical getaway...I LOVE YOU!