Well not really ... but I almost did after reading Christen's blog post from yesterday. I must admit I did get a little teary eyed. I feel your pain pal. I hoped that time would slowly make your absence seem less heartbreaking ... but it hasn't. My life is just not the same without you ...
Without someone to share a cup of coffee with in the morning while three screaming kids run circles around us ...
Without someone to rush home to at the end of a long, tiring day ...
Without someone to share a bottle of wine with on a Tuesday night just for the hell of it ...
Without someone to poke me in the middle of the night and whisper "It's your turn" to the sound of a crying child ...
Without someone to share a laugh with as we ask each other "Is this what you signed on for?" ...
Without someone to hug me and tell me everything's going to be okay when I'm feeling down ...
Without someone to remind me everyday of how lucky I am to have found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with ...
Love you sweetie ... and I'll always be there for you ... even if you can't feel my hugs from 7,000 miles away.


4 comments:
Today...I cried...'cause you cut Sandy and I out of the picture for this posting. :)
Seriously though...you guys rock. Miss you both!
Pete-e, what's the latest out there? Any new adventures?
For those of you who have never seen this picture before, let me explain. My son and daughter in law are not really nerds, they just enjoy dressing like them at Halloween parties!
I respectfully disagree...they are nerds. :)
James you could be right...or you and Sandy could just be some cool 70's superfreaks! Love mom
Post a Comment