Still trying to grow in the stache. It is coming slowly, very slowly. I know what you are thinking ... why didn't I grow one of these sooner. It is a good thing I am happily married because as you might have guessed the ladies here in Iraq are loving it.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow Pete...thats a crazy stache you got going on there!!! It's only a matter of time before you hit "Tom Selleck status"
Sweeeeet, in all honesty that is way better than I expected. Make sure you sleep on your back so it doesn't run off on your pillow.
Are you sure those aren't pencil markings?
Very hot by the way. Christen, you must be so proud.
You're so hot right now. You look are starting to look like a cheesy porn star.
Stop mocking him you guys. Pete you're cute!
Man 'o man you're hot.
once that thing grows in you & chris may have to change your lifestyle. you know velvet sheets and track suits.
Post a Comment