Since I have taken a sworn oath with the ER crew to grow the "Combat Stache" I have decided to post weekly updates on the status of my stache on the blog. It will be a kind of photo documentary ... and you will all be able to witness the evolution of the stache first hand. This way I can track my progress, keep you all updated, and everyone can have a good laugh at my expense. Here is the first pic. It is not very impressive but it's only day #2 so cut me some slack.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your computer skills are lacking, you just posted the 'Before' picture but forgot to post the Day#2 pic. Please post the day #2 pic also. Thanks.
Simply amazing!
jason giambi's got nothing on captain cuniowski!
Very funny Mike. Give it time bro. Like a fine wine it is only going to get better with age.
Heyyy Pete, I love reading the blog, your doing a great job keeping everyone updated in everything that is going on. Goodluck in growing that "stache" hehehe . . . Hope your doing good, be safe love you and miss you.
Vasia
Post a Comment