Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day #30 - A Tour of my Batchelor Pad

I have attached a little video tour of my CHU (Containerized Housing Unit for those that haven't been keeping up with the blog). Recently my roomate was sent to Baghdad to help out at the Army hospital there. So for now I got the whole place (an overwhelming 120 sq ft) all to myself. I am living large compared to the usual Army deployment conditions so you'll hear no complaints from me.


2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Peter, Your room is not so bad, very neat and organized, just like you! What TV channels do you guys get? or is it just DVD's? Do you have direct tV? Saw those sattelite dish's outside the other day. Sent you a package yesterday, hope it doesn't take too long to arrive! Love the blog, keep it coming! We love you-Mom and Dad!

Mike Z said...

O'raq, at least the Army has a good sense of humor ;) Nice tour, I loved your camo comforter too, do you ever throw your uniform on your bed and then realize it will take hours to find it? Get it? (Because they're both camo and blend in) Are you laughing now? The place is pretty cool though, I'm sure the fridge, wifi, tv, and dvd are nice amenities by Army standards. Is it loud at night there? Hopefully you're able to sleep well.